Last update: November 14, 2018.
- Cookies used: First and Third Party
- Are they used to obtain statistics? Yes, the lawful basis being our legitimate interest in carrying out a better management of the service.
- Third-party services that install cookies through this website: Google Analytics, Doubleclick, Youtube.
How to set and disable cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device from your web browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your device, the browsing experience may worsen. Below you can find how to set cookies in each browser:
1.- Types and uses
The service uses its own and third-party cookies to improve navigation, provide the service and obtain statistics on the use of the website.
2.- What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a text file that is sent to the web browser of your computer, mobile or tablet and used to store and retrieve information about the navigation made. For example, remember your username and password or your profile preferences.
3.- What types of cookies are there?
According to who manages them:
- First cookies; They are sent to your browser from our computers or web domains.
- Third-party cookies; they are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that we do not directly manage, but a third entity such as Google.
Depending on the time they are active, there are:
- Session cookies; They remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is left on your device.
- Persistent cookies; They remain on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
Finally, and according to its purpose, we have:
- Technical cookies; improve navigation and the proper functioning of the web.
- Personalization cookies; they allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria.
- Analysis cookies; allow to measure and statistically analyze the use made of the service provided.
Cookies used by Marilles Foundation:
|_icl_current_language||www.marilles.org||Technical (language)||First||1 day|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||www.marilles.org||Technical (language)||First||1 day|
|wpml_referer_url||www.marilles.org||Technical (language)||First||1 day|
|_ga||.marilles.org||Analytics (performance)||First||2 years|
|_gid||.marilles.org||Analytics (performance)||First||1 day|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||Technical (segmentation / advertising)||Third||1 year y 1 month|
|PREF||.youtube.com||Technical (segmentation / advertising)||Third||8 months|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||.youtube.com||Technical (segmentation / advertising)||Third||6 months|
List of third-party cookies used by Marilles Foundation:
Google Analytics: These cookies (such as _ga) allow you to count how many times a user visits a website, how, when and from where.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here
Doubleclick: Your cookie (IDE) allows you to display content adjusted to the user's preferences.
Youtube: This cookie (VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE) is used to track user preferences for YouTube videos embedded in the sites, and can also determine if the website visitor is using the new or old version of the YouTube interface.