Last updated: November 14, 2018.
1. Ownership and Data Controller
The owner and data controller of this website is the Marilles Foundation, located at Street of Bisbe Perelló, number 1, 7è, CP 07002, Palma of Majorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.
Marilles Foundation is registered in the Foundations Registry of the CAIB, registration number 100000000371 with an enrollment date from September 20, 2017.
2.- External links
he web may link to other websites.
However, we do not exercise any kind of control over these sites or their contents, which are actually subject to their own terms and conditions. Nor do we assume any association or responsibility for them, nor do we guarantee their technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or veracity.
3.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
Marilles Foundation is the owner or licensee of all the rights of intellectual and industrial property of its web, as well as of the elements contained in it.
Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the express authorization of Marilles Foundation is expressly prohibited.
4.- Data protection
4.1.- Information collected
The personal and non-personal information collected will change depending on the use you make of the website and its characteristics.
The personal and non-personal information collected will come to us in two ways: 1) the one collected automatically 2) the one that you voluntarily provide us.
4.1.1.- Data collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the reference URL or the mobile network used, among others.
- Data on the use of the site and possible errors detected during its use, such as pages not found or erroneous visualizations.
4.1.2.- Data provided voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- The information, personal or not, that may contain the messages sent through the contact or opinion channels established in the Service, for example your name, email, phone number and message.
- Personal information or not, required to subscribe to the newsletter.
4.2.- Rights and purposes
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. Now, if you do not fill in the required fields, the use of some features of the site will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data that you provide us is included in files in the Record of processing activities.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, right to object and portability of your personal data by email addressed to: email@example.com or the postal address: In the street of Bisbe Perelló, number 1, 7è, CP 07002, Palma of Majorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.
If you do not have enough information, you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your ID or national ID.
In the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Also, if you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data, you can direct your claims to corresponding data protection authority, in the case of Spain being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
4.3.- Use of the Data
Marilles Foundation will use the data collected to:
- Manage and update the Service (the lawful basis being our legitimate interest in maintaining the Service up to date and in good condition).
- Address your requests (the lawful basis being our legitimate interest in answering and resolving the queries of our users).
You can unsubscribe from these emails using the corresponding button or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from our correspondence, such as messages related to the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the Service.
- Maintain the security of the Service, investigate illegal activities, enforce our terms and conditions and assist the security forces of the state in the framework of its possible investigations (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in guaranteeing and maintaining the security of the Service and its users).
4.3.1.- In mails and contact forms
The website of the site has an SSL encryption that allows the user to securely send their personal data through contact forms of standard type.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of the activity record and of which Marilles Foundation is the owner.
In that sense:
- Your IP will arrive, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, to present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible attempts to cyber attack Marilles Foundation) , as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data through telephone, email and other means of communication indicated.
4.3.2.- In social networks
We have profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube, being Marilles Foundation responsible for the treatment in relation to the data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by Marilles Foundation in which faces of people appear).
The treatment that Marilles Foundation will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles.
Therefore, Marilles Foundation will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our
followers by any means that the social network allows about their activities or offers, as well as providing a personalized customer service.
In no case will Marilles Foundation extract data from social networks, unless
the user's consent is expressly and expressly obtained for it.
When due to the very nature of social networks, exercise your rights depends on the modification of your profile, we will help and advise to the extent of our possibilities.
4.4.- Preservation of the data
Here you can check for how long we keep the personal data collected by Marilles Foundation:
- The disaggregated data will be kept without a cancellation period.
- The data of the clients will be conserved the minimum necessary, being able to stay up to:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoices, for example).
- The data of users uploaded by the Service to pages and profiles in social networks will be kept from the moment the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
- The subscribers' data to the newsletter will be kept from the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
5.- Data shared with third parties
There are third parties that manage part of Marilles Foundation.
Under some circumstances, Marilles Foundation may share, use, preserve or disclose personal information with third parties, in a non-aggregated manner:
- To provide the Service:
The service providers that provide functions on our behalf, such as payment services, web hosting, commercial analytics, customer service or web marketing. These service providers may collect and have access to the information they need to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities:
If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest. In any case, we will only provide the information strictly required.
Fins on la llei ho permeti, el Servei no es fa responsable de: a) els errors o omissions en els continguts; b) la manca de disponibilitat de la web o; c) la transmissió de programes maliciosos en els continguts, malgrat haver adoptat totes les mesures tecnològiques raonables per a evitar-ho.
Marilles Foundation reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these appear presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will take effect from the moment of their publication.
Check our Cookies Policy to know the use we make of them.
9.- Security measures
Marilles Foundation adopts all the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the security and integrity of the personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and its accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, Marilles Foundation cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense about shared information at all times.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after their removal, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
Address: Street del Bisbe Perelló, number 1, 7è, CP 07002, Palma of Majorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.